DICCI SME PORTAL Forum
The DICCI SME PORTAL Forums are provided by the Indian Government to discuss eGovernment topics. We invite open participation and diverse viewpoints to be shared with Others.

How to solve the company gst invoice error?

Business Offers eg. Tenders, Auction, EOI

How to solve the company gst invoice error?

Postby Signfrack » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:54 am

I am getting some errors in my company GST invoice. The GST invoice is important for company auditing and given proof for payment of tax. I am sharing the doubts about GST invoice errors and updates. I need the professional expert advices and ideas for solving the errors. I am not paying the tax amount for this month. My invoice bill is getting some errors in amount. How to calculate the good and service tax amount for the government. What is my actual payment and i need to check the exact accounting information.
What is the possible way for checking my invoice details in online? I am getting error messages for my GST registration number. How to edit my number in the Invoice. Some of private websites are available to GST registration and edit the details. I need to modify my records and good related matters in the registration certificates. I want some of necessary information and different types of methods to calculating the tax amount. Is it possible to check the invoice after changes? Please tell me the answers for my above questions. I am getting more confusion in company GST invoice.
I will ask you via mail id. i need the correct method and solution for the problems. Easy types of files and documents are needed for me to read and getting the knowledge about that. I have read some of documents and online reviews. But it is not given the accurate solution for me. I hope you send the solving method me. My father is maintaining the invoice bill as correct way and all details are getting accurately. But I cannot make success for my invoice. Given me the steps and what are the processes are needed to getting invoice bill as correct. I am waiting for the best answer here
Signfrack

Return to Business Offers